This activity has been designed to provide the most up-to-date information and hands-on techniques for healthcare professionals taking care of young athletes. After attending this conference, healthcare professionals who are caring for young athletes will be able to:
- Evaluate, diagnose, and manage injuries in the pediatric and adolescent athlete.
- Identify signs of mental health disorders in young athletes.
- Recognize red flags for rheumatologic conditions in young athletes.
Event Date: June 10, 2021
End Date: June 10, 2021
Begin Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 2:00 PM
- Up to 5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 5 Category A hours/CEUs
- Up to 3.5 ABP MOC Part 2 credits
- Students: $0.00
- MD / DO: $50.00
- Other Professionals: $30.00